• Check-in is at 15:00.
• Contact the reception immediately if you notice anything broken, missing, or if you are unsatisfied with the cleanliness. Do not attempt to clean it yourself; we will take care of it.
During your stay at Visby Strandby:
• Kitchens are available in the service buildings. They include a sink, stove, oven, microwave, and dishwasher. For campers, there are refrigerators and a freezer for ice packs. Please note that there are no utensils or cookware provided.
• Showers are available in our service buildings if not available in your cabin. Showering costs five kronor per minute, and shower cards can be loaded at the reception or the machine in the northern service building.
• Toilets are located in our three service buildings.
• Washing machines and dryers are available in the service building next to the reception. The same shower card used for showers can be used for the laundry facilities.
• Waste disposal: On-site, there are separate areas for household waste (compost and combustible), glass, paper, plastic, and metal. Please keep your trash indoors until you are ready to dispose of it at the designated waste station. Otherwise, birds may scatter the trash around the area.
• Grilling is allowed at the designated barbecue areas. If you bring your own grill, it must have tall legs. Disposable grills are only permitted at the barbecue areas.
• Bicycles are available for rent at the reception.
• Electric vehicles: There are two charging stations on the premises.
• Wi-Fi is available throughout the facility free of charge.
• Smoking is only permitted in designated areas. The rest of the facility is smoke-free.
• Pets are only allowed in the “Lillstugan” and the camping area.
• Bed linen and towels are not provided. If you forget to bring them, you can rent them at the reception. Beds used without bed linen will incur an additional fee.
• Vehicle traffic is permitted on the premises between 07:00 and 22:00. Outside of these hours, vehicles are allowed only during arrival or departure.
• The nearest grocery stores to the campsite are ICA Kometen on Lummelundsväg and ICA Torgkassen on Stora Torget, Visby.
• We create a pleasant atmosphere together. Therefore, please keep the area around your cabin and the entire facility clean and tidy.
• You are responsible for your personal belongings. Visby Strandby cannot be held liable for them.
• Quiet hours at the campsite are between 23:00 and 07:00. Please respect these times for the comfort of everyone. Any disturbance, regardless of the time, will result in a minimum charge of 2500 kronor.
• Vandalism or damage may result in immediate eviction.
• Water: Gotland has limited water resources, so please be mindful of water conservation.
• Check-out is at 11:00 (if you have booked departure cleaning, check-out is at 10:00).
• Shake off the bed linen outdoors, vacuum the mattress, and fold the blankets.
• Wash, dry, and return dishes to the cabinets and drawers.
• Empty and clean the refrigerator.
• Clean the stove, microwave, and coffee maker.
• Dispose of sorted trash in the appropriate bins at the waste station.
• Wipe down all surfaces with a cloth.
• Vacuum the floors, including under the beds.
• Clean the shower, toilet, sink, and mirror.
• If you have rented a bed linen set and towels, place them in separate piles inside the door.
Checklist if you purchased departure cleaning:
• Wash, dry, and return dishes to the cabinets